The Genesian Theatre 2002-2003 season.
"What is Love?"
- Kindertransport by Diane Samuels, directed by Karen O'Brien-Hall
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, adapted by Charles Vance, directed by Roger Gimblett
- Spider's Web by Agatha Christie, directed by Pamela Whalan
- Gaslight by Patrick Hamilton, directed by Joyce Birch
- Two Weeks With the Queen by Morris Gleitzman, adapted by Mary Morris, directed by Loretta Tolnai
- King Lear by William Shakespeare, directed by Gary Dooley
We hope that you will enjoy our season.2001-2002 Season | Previous Productions | 2003-2004 Season