Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1983 Productions
- Ghosts by Henrik Ibsen, directed by Dennis Allen
- Androcles and the Lion by George Bernard Shaw, directed by Coralie Campbell
- preceded by Let's Be Devils by Nevil Malin
- Twelve Angry Men by Reginald Rose, directed by Nanette Frew
- A Murder is Announced by Agatha Christie adapted for the stage by Leslie Darbon, directed by Kevin Dowling
- Private Lives by Noel Coward, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- How the Other Half Loves by Alan Ayckbourn, directed by Elizabeth Lyndon
| Previous Productions
| 1984 Season