Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1968 Productions
- The Women of Troy by Euripides translated by Phillip Vellacott, produced by Pamela Whalan
- Banish Plump Jack (Henry IV, Parts I and II by William Shakespeare), produced by Margaret Rieneck
- The Confidence Trick by Marivaux translated by Margaret Rieneck, produced by Coralie Campbell
- The Winslow Boy by Terrence Rattigan, produced by Harry Collins
- The Secret Tent by Elizabeth Addyman, produced by Ambrose Foster
- The Miracle Worker by William Gibson, produced by Douglas Hedge
| Previous Productions
| 1969 Season