Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1965 Productions
- Richard of Bordeaux by Gordon Daviot, produced by Raymond Ainsworth
- You Never Can Tell by George Bernard Shaw, produced by John Moroney
- Hot Summer Night by Ted Willis, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- Lace on Her Petticoat by Aimee Stuart, produced by Douglas Hedge
- Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare, produced by Margaret Rieneck
- The Golden Legend by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow adapted by Margaret Rieneck, produced by Margaret Rieneck
- Adam's Apple by N.C. Hunter, produced by Coralie Campbell
- The Nightingale by Dorothy Wright, produced by Jon Skiller
| Previous Productions
| 1966 Season