Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Home Chat opening 6th November!
We remain at Kent St until at least May 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1991 Productions
- Coward and Company, directed by Peter J. Adams
- Red Peppers, directed by Bernadette Hayes
- Still Life, directed by Bernadette Hayes
- The Devil's Advocate by Dore Schary adapted from the novel by Morris West, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- The Petition by Brian Clark, directed by Monica Fernon
- The Creature Creeps by Jack Sharkey directed by Bernadette Hayes
- The Shifting Heart by Richard Beynon, directed by Jennifer Willison
- Steel Magnolias by Robert Harling, directed by Nanette Frew
| Previous Productions
| 1992 Season