Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Home Chat opening 6th November!
We remain at Kent St until at least May 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1986 Productions
- The Lion in Winter by James Goldman, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie by Jay Presson Allen adapted from the novel by Muriel Spark, directed by Joyce Birch
- The Heiress by Ruth and Augustus Goetz adapted from the novel Washington Square by Henry James, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- Trap for a Lonely Man by Robert Thomas translated by Lucienne Hill & John Sutro, directed by Coralie Campbell
- The Crucifer of Blood by Paul Giovanni, directed by Nan Frew
| Previous Productions
| 1987 Season