Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St until at least Dec 2021!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1985 Productions
- Thieves' Carnival by Jean Anouilh, directed by Colleen Clifford
- Deathtrap by Ira Levin, directed by Nanette Frew
- Plaza Suite by Neil Simon, directed by Charles Zara
- The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- Rookery Nook by Ben Travers, directed by Kevin Dowling
- Relative Values by Noel Coward, directed by Colleen Clifford
- Kidnapped at Christmas by Willis Hall, directed by Michael Schell
| Previous Productions
| 1986 Season