Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St until at least Dec 2021!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1982 Productions
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- The Cat and the Canary by John Willard, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- The Winslow Boy by Terence Rattigan, directed by Nanette Frew
- The Star Spangled Girl by Neil Simon, directed by Charles Zara
- The Touch of Silk by Betty Roland, directed by Elizabeth Lyndon
- Harvey by Mary Chase, directed by Paula Bate
| Previous Productions
| 1983 Season