Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Home Chat opening 6th November!
We remain at Kent St until at least May 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1980 Productions
- Noel Coward Festival 1979-1980, produced by Anthony Hayes
- Tonight at 8.30
- Blithe Spirit
- Coward & Company
- The Deep Blue Sea by Terence Rattigan, directed by Nanette Frew
- Wait Until Dark by Frederick Knott, directed by Charles Zara
- Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw, directed by Anthony Hayes
- Arsenic and Old Lace by Joseph Kesselring, directed by Paula Bate
| Previous Productions
| 1981 Season