Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Home Chat opening 6th November!
We remain at Kent St until at least May 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1978 Productions
- Little Women adapted by Peter Clapham from the novel by Lousia M. Alcott, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- Heartbreak House by George Bernard Shaw, directed by Kevin Jackson
- Royal Hunt of the Sun by Peter Shaffer, produced by Anthony Hayes
- The Sunshine Boys by Neil Simon, directed by Coralie Campbell
- The Aspern Papers adapted by Michael Redgrave from the story by Henry James, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- A Woman of No Importance by Oscar Wilde, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- The Journey of the Three Kings by Henri Ghèon, produced by Ruth Ford
- The Farce of the Devil's Bridge by Henri Ghèon, produced by Ruth Ford
| Previous Productions
| 1979 Season