Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St until at least Dec 2021!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1974 Productions
- The Eagle Has Two Heads by Jean Cocteau adapted by Ronald Duncan, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- The Comedy of Errors by William Shakespeare, directed by Barry Lovett
- Come Blow Your Horn by Neil Simon, directed by Charles Zara
- The Lady's Not for Burning by Christopher Fry, directed Colleen Clifford
- Ten Little Niggers by Agatha Christie, directed by Jon Williams
- Christmas Bewitched, written and directed by Cheryl Haines
| Previous Productions
| 1975 Season