Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Home Chat opening 6th November!
We remain at Kent St until at least May 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1963 Productions
- Hobson's Choice by Harold Brighouse, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- Emma by Jane Austen dramatised by John Lindsay and Ronald Russell, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- The Alchemist by Ben Jonson, produced by Brian Donovan
- A Touch of the Sun by N.C. Hunter, produced by Marjorie Finch
- A Letter from the General by Maurice McLoughlin, produced by Brian Farmer
- The Journey of the Three Kings by Henri Ghèon translated by Fr C.C. Martindale, produced by Margaret Rienick
- preceded by St. George and the Dragon, produced by Margaret Rienick
| Previous Productions
| 1964 Season