Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Hercule Poirot's First Case opening 21st May
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1962 Productions
- The Rivals by Richard Brinsley Sheridan, produced by John Pooley
- Our Hearts Were Young and Gay dramatised by Jean Kerr from the book by Cornelia Otis Skinner and Emily Kimbrough, produced by John Pooley
- Waters of the Moon by N.C. Hunter, produced by Brian Farmer
- Ring Around the Moon by Jean Anouilh translated by Christopher Fry, produced by John Pooley
- Christmas in the Market Place by Henri Ghèon translated by Eric Crozier, produced by John Pooley
| Previous Productions
| 1963 Season