Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St until at least Dec 2021!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1961 Productions
- Lady Precious Stream by S.I. Hsiung, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- The Cave Dwellers by William Saroyan, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- Only An Orphan Girl by Henning Nelms, produced by James H. Lang
- Anastasia by Marcelle Maurette translated by Guy Bolton, produced by Brian Farmer
- Christmas in the Market Place by Henri Ghèon translated by Eric Crozier, produced by Michael Pope and John Pooley
| Previous Productions
| 1962 Season