Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Hercule Poirot's First Case opening 21st May
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1958 Productions
- Our Town by Thornton Wilder, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- The Vigil by Ladislav Fodor, produced by James H. Lang
- An Italian Straw Hat by Eugene Labiche and Marc Michel translated by Thomas Walton, produced by James H. Lang
- The House by the Lake by Hugh Mills, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- The Skin of Our Teeth by Thornton Wilder, produced by James H. Lang
| Previous Productions
| 1959 Season