Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Hercule Poirot's First Case opening 21st May
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1948 Productions
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen dramatized by Helen Jerome, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- The Song of Bernadette by Franz Werfel, produced by James H. Lang
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare, produced by James H. Lang
- Quiet Weekend by Esther McCracken, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- The Chester Nativity Play, produced by James H. Lang
| Previous Productions
| 1949 Season