Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Hercule Poirot's First Case opening 21st May
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1989 Productions
- Luv by Murray Schisgal, directed by Neil Kennedy
- Noises Off by Michael Frayn, directed by Peter Nouwens
- Murder on the Nile by Agatha Christie, directed by Anthony Hayes
- The Kingfisher by William Douglas Home, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- Pack of Lies by Hugh Whitemore, directed by Peter J. Adams
- The Chalk Garden by Enid Bagnold, directed by Joyce Birch
- Daisy Pulls it Off by Denise Deegan, directed by Bernadette Hayes
| Previous Productions
| 1990 Season