Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Home Chat opening 6th November!
We remain at Kent St until at least May 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1989 Productions
- Luv by Murray Schisgal, directed by Neil Kennedy
- Noises Off by Michael Frayn, directed by Peter Nouwens
- Murder on the Nile by Agatha Christie, directed by Anthony Hayes
- The Kingfisher by William Douglas Home, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- Pack of Lies by Hugh Whitemore, directed by Peter J. Adams
- The Chalk Garden by Enid Bagnold, directed by Joyce Birch
- Daisy Pulls it Off by Denise Deegan, directed by Bernadette Hayes
| Previous Productions
| 1990 Season