Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St until at least Dec 2021
A Passage to India opening May 15th:
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1984 Productions
- A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- The Comedian by Henri Ghèon, directed by Elizabeth Lyndon
- The Chiltern Hundreds by William Douglas Home, directed by Anthony Hayes
- Trelawney of the "Wells" by Arthur W. Pinero, directed by Kevin Jackson
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday by Edvardo de Filippo translated by Keith Waterhouse & Willis Hall, directed by Nanette Frew
- The Murder Room by Jack Sharkey, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- All About Eve by Mary Orr & Reginald Denham, directed by Joyce Birch
| Previous Productions
| 1985 Season