Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Hercule Poirot's First Case opening 21st May
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1979 Productions
- The Happiest Days of Your Life by John Dighton, directed by Nanette Frew
- Hobsons Choice by Harold Brighouse, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- Titus Andronicus by William Shakespeare, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- Bernadette by Dorothy Clayton, directed by Colleen Clifford
- The Cave Dwellers by William Saroyan, directed by Allan Penney
- The Hollow by Agatha Christie, directed by Dennis Allen
- Becket by Alfred Lord Tennyson, directed by Brian Donovan
- Murder in the Cathedral by T.S. Eliot, directed by Brian Donovan
- Noel Coward Festival 1979-1980, produced by Anthony Hayes
- Tonight at 8.30
- Blithe Spirit
- Coward & Company
| Previous Productions
| 1980 Season