Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Hercule Poirot's First Case opening 21st May
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1969 Productions
- The Innocents by William Archibald based on The Turn of the Screw by Henry James, produced by Douglas Hedge
- Cranford adapted by Martyn Coleman from the novel by Mrs Gaskell, produced by Harry Collins
- Playboy of the Western World by J.M. Synge, produced by Colleen Clifford
- Mr Pim Passes By by A.A. Milne, produced by Ambrose Foster
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde, produced by Harry Collins
- Your Obedient Servant by Diana Morgan, produced by Coralie Campbell
- The Matchmaker by Thornton Wilder, produced by John Moroney
- Spring 1600 by Emlyn Williams, produced by Douglas Hedge
- Two Plays by Slawomir Mrozek translated by Nicholas Bethell, produced by Barry Hayes
| Previous Productions
| 1970 Season