Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Home Chat opening 6th November!
We remain at Kent St until at least May 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1969 Productions
- The Innocents by William Archibald based on The Turn of the Screw by Henry James, produced by Douglas Hedge
- Cranford adapted by Martyn Coleman from the novel by Mrs Gaskell, produced by Harry Collins
- Playboy of the Western World by J.M. Synge, produced by Colleen Clifford
- Mr Pim Passes By by A.A. Milne, produced by Ambrose Foster
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde, produced by Harry Collins
- Your Obedient Servant by Diana Morgan, produced by Coralie Campbell
- The Matchmaker by Thornton Wilder, produced by John Moroney
- Spring 1600 by Emlyn Williams, produced by Douglas Hedge
- Two Plays by Slawomir Mrozek translated by Nicholas Bethell, produced by Barry Hayes
| Previous Productions
| 1970 Season