Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St until at least Dec 2021
A Passage to India opening May 15th:
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1967 Productions
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen dramatized by Helen Jerome, produced by Elizabeth Larkin
- King Lear by William Shakespeare, produced by Margaret Rieneck
- The Swan by Franz Molnar, produced by Douglas Hedge
- The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare, produced by Raymond Ainsworth
- Right You Are! (If You Think So) by Luigi Pirandello translated by Frederick May, produced by Coralie Campbell
- All for the Best by Luigi Pirandello translated by Henry Reed, produced by Elizabeth Larkin
- Monsieur Perrichon Goes Abroad by Eugene Labiche and Edouard Martin, produced by Harry Collins
| Previous Productions
| 1968 Season