Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Hercule Poirot's First Case opening 21st May
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1967 Productions
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen dramatized by Helen Jerome, produced by Elizabeth Larkin
- King Lear by William Shakespeare, produced by Margaret Rieneck
- The Swan by Franz Molnar, produced by Douglas Hedge
- The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare, produced by Raymond Ainsworth
- Right You Are! (If You Think So) by Luigi Pirandello translated by Frederick May, produced by Coralie Campbell
- All for the Best by Luigi Pirandello translated by Henry Reed, produced by Elizabeth Larkin
- Monsieur Perrichon Goes Abroad by Eugene Labiche and Edouard Martin, produced by Harry Collins
| Previous Productions
| 1968 Season