Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Home Chat opening 6th November!
We remain at Kent St until at least May 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1966 Productions
- The Fan by Carlo Goldoni, produced by Brian Donovan
- Time Remembered by Jean Anouilh translated by Patricia Moyes, produced by Douglas Hedge
- Arms and the Man by George Bernard Shaw, produced by John Moroney
- My Flesh, My Blood by Bill Naughton, produced by Ray Ainsworth
- Trap for a Lonely Man by Robert Thomas translated by Lucienne Hill, produced by Laurie Butler
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen dramatized by Helen Jerome, produced by Elizabeth Larkin
- The Public Prosecutor by Fritz Hochwalder translated by Kitty Black, produced by Harry Collins
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte dramatised by Constance Cox, produced by Charles Zara
| Previous Productions
| 1967 Season